Registered Seat: Bremen (Hollerallee 73, 28209 Bremen) Register Court: Local Court Bremen PR 393 HB
Martin Aulich, Dr. Lukas Bischoff, Dr. Henrik Bolte, Nils Ellberg, Verena Engstle, Hans Joachim Gerstein, Dr. Matthias Hoener, Jochen Kilchert, Dr. Rolf Kröncke, Dr. Felix Letzelter, Florian Meyer, Dr. Claus D. Opatz, Dr. Andrew J. Parker, Tilman Pfrang, Kay Rupprecht, Markus Schlögl, Gernot H. Schröer, Dr. Ole Trinks, Dr. Jasper C. Werhahn, Julian Würmser, Dr. Stefan M. Zech
Join Practice Firms:
Meissner Bolte Patentanwälte Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB has been admitted as a joint practice firm according to Section 52 et seq. of the German Patent Attorneys Act (§ 52f PAO), and is a member of the Chamber of Patent Attorneys (Patentanwaltskammer) - the regulatory admission and supervising authority. All partners of the firm acting as patent attorneys and lawyers (see partner index above) are also members of the Chamber of Patent Attorneys.
Meissner Bolte Patentanwälte Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB has been admitted as a joint practice firm according to Section 59 et seq. of the German Federal Lawyers’ Act (§ 59f BRAO), and is a member of the Hanseatic Bar Association Bremen (Hanseatische Rechtsanwaltskammer Bremen) - the regulatory admission and supervising authority. All partners of the firm acting as patent attorneys and lawyers (see partner index above) are also members of the Hanseatic Bar Association Bremen.
Bahnhofstr. 18 1/2
Kaiserswerther Str. 183
Berliner Str. 1
Alter Wall 32
Rosenheimerstr. 116 b
1. Regulatory Board for Patent Attorneys, the joint practice firm according to Section 52 et seq. of the German Patent Attorneys Act (§ 52f PAO) and the partners of the firm: Patent Attorneys Bar Association (Patentanwaltskammer), Im Tal 29, 80331 Munich, Tel: +49-89-2422780.
Regulatory Board for our Bremen office attorneys, the joint practice firm according to Section 59 et seq. of the German Federal Lawyers’ Act (§ 59f BRAO) and the partners of the firm: Hanseatic Bar Association Bremen (Hanseatische Rechtsanwaltskammer Bremen), Knochenhauerstrasse 36 / 37, 28195 Bremen, Tel: +49-421-168970, Fax +49-421-16879720.
Regulatory Board for our Munich office attorneys: Bar Association for the Higher Regional Court District of Munich (Rechtsanwaltskammer für den Oberlandesgerichtsbezirk München), Tal 33, 80331 Munich, Tel: +49-89-5329440.
Regulatory Board for our Nuremberg office attorneys: Nuremberg Bar Association, Nuremberg, Fuerther Strasse 115, 90429 Nuremberg,
Tel: +49-911-926330, Fax: +49-911-9263333
Regulatory Board for our Dusseldorf office attorney: Dusseldorf Bar Association, Freiligrathstr. 25, 40479 Dusseldorf,
Tel: +49-211-49502-0, Fax: +49-211-49502-28.
2. Our Munich, Nuremberg, Gera, Bremen and Dusseldorf-based attorneys are admitted as lawyers in the Federal Republic of Germany and are each a member of their respective regional bar association in Munich, Nuremberg, Bremen and Dusseldorf acting as the competent admittance and supervisory authorities. The statutory designation of profession is “Rechtsanwalt” or “Rechtsanwältin” (attorney-at-law) and was granted in the Federal Republic of Germany.
3. In compliance with the general reporting requirements according to Section 5 TMG (Telemediengesetz), attorneys are subject to the following professional codes of conduct: Federal Lawyers’ Act (Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung – BRAO), Law on the Remuneration of Attorneys (Gesetz über die Vergütung der Rechtsanwältinnen und Rechtsanwälte – RVG), the Rules of Professional Practice (Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte – BORA), the Code of Conduct for European Lawyers (CCBE Professional Rule), the Specialist Lawyers Act (Fachanwaltsordnung – FAO) and the professional amendments to the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (Geldwäschebekämpfungsgesetz – GWG) (Federal Bar Association directive pursuant to Sec. 9 para. 4 phrase 2 GwG, published in BRAK-Mitt. 2012, 170) and pursuant to the Ordinance on Service Providers' Duty to Inform [DL-InfoV].
[The above regulations can be viewed at the Federal Bar Association website (http://www.brak.de/fuer-anwaelte/berufsrecht/)]
4. The patent attorneys of our firm are admitted in Germany. Each is member of the Patent Attorneys Bar Association ("Patentanwaltskammer"), which is the competent admission and regulatory authority. The legal professional designation “patent attorney” was granted in the Federal Republic of Germany.
5. The professional representatives before the European Patent Office (European Patent Attorneys) are each members of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi)
6. Patent attorneys are subject to the following professional regulations: Patent Attorneys Regulations (PAO; Patentanwaltsordnung), Professional Regulations for Patent Attorneys (BOPA; Berufsordnung für Patentanwälte), the Professional Standards of the International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI) and the Ordinance on Service Providers' Duty to Inform (DL-InfoV, Dienstleistungs-Informationspflichten-Verordnung). In addition, all patent attorneys admitted at the European Patent Office are subject to the Code of Professional Conduct of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi).
[Source of Regulations: Patent Attorneys Bar Association (PAK):www.patentawalt.de]
7. Meissner Bolte Partnerschaft mbB strives to ensure that all the information provided on this website is updated and verified on an ongoing basis. However, we cannot assume any responsibility for the correctness or completeness of the information presented.
8. The contents of this website is protected by copyright law. All website content and rights thereto are the exclusive property of Meissner Bolte Partnerschaft mbB. The appropriation of any part of this website is only permitted when:
the extract remains unchanged,
the extract is solely for personal and non-commercial use, and
a Meissner Bolte Partnerschaft mbB copyright reference is included.
9. Any other utilization, including the duplication, translation, microfilming, storage and processing in electronic systems for commercial purposes, requires the prior written consent of Meissner Bolte Partnerschaft mbB.
10. When using the links contained in this website please note that you are leaving the services of Meissner Bolte Partnerschaft mbB. Whilst we apply great care in providing you with secure high quality links, Meissner Bolte Partnerschaft mbB does not endorse or assume any responsibility or extend any guarantee for the contents of these pages which can be accessed via a link on this website.
11. Professional liability insurance of the law firm Meissner Bolte Partnerschaft mbB
All patent attorneys and lawyers and the partnership hold financial loss and liability insurance provided by
R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG
Territorial scope of coverage: global
VAT identification number of Meissner Bolte Partnerschaft mbB, Bremen – Hamburg – Osnabrueck: DE 114 530 194
VAT identification number of Meissner Bolte Partnerschaft mbB, Munich – Gera: DE 130 251 817
VAT identification number of Meissner Bolte Partnerschaft mbB, Schorndorf/Stuttgart: DE 193 440 794
VAT identification number of Meissner Bolte Partnerschaft mbB, Düsseldorf: DE 321 974 166
13. Online Dispute Resolution according to the ODR Decree
The European Commission is making a platform for online dispute resolution available at
https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage. Consumers residing in the European Union can use this platform for the out-of-court settlement of disputes about contractual obligations from online service contracts with Meissner Bolte Patentanwälte Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB.
14. Out-of-Court Dispute Settlement
Given disputes between lawyers and their clients, a request for out-of-court dispute settlement can be filed with the regional bar associations (pursuant to Art. 73, Par. 2, No. 3 in conjunction with Art. 73, Par. 5 of the BRAO), or with the arbitration board of the bar (pursuant to Art. 191 f. of the BRAO) at the federal law society, which can be found on the internet via the homepage of the federal law society at http://www.brak.de, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Given disputes between lawyers and their clients, a request for out-of-court settlement can be filed with the Chartered Institute of Patent Agents (pursuant to Art. § 69, Par. 2 No. 3 of the PAO), http://www.patentanwalt.de
15. Alternative Dispute Resolution in Consumer Matters pursuant to the Consumer Dispute Resolution Law (VSBG)
Meissner Bolte Patentanwälte Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB is neither legally obligated nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution proceeding before a consumer mediation center pursuant to the VSBG.
Policy coverage: worldwideCopyright © Meissner Bolte Partnerschaft mbB, 2021. All rights reserved.